God, You are so faithful to each and every one of us. I thank You for all things, Father. I am so blessed by You and all that You do in my life. I thank You for giving me a platform to reach those across the globe, it is truly a blessing. I pray that we, the body, reach those whom are unreachable.
Philippians 4:6-14. “Be careful of nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known upon God. 7 “And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 9- Those things which ye have both learned and received, and heard, and seen in me, do and the God of peace shall be with you. 10- But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity. 11- Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, there with to be content. 12- I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed to both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13- I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. 14- Notwithstanding, ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction.
Wow, that’s incredibly deep. This is one of the deepest, yet is one of the most popular scriptures of the Bible. However, we must be careful to keep things in context and not blow passages out of proportion. God is explaining that if you SIMPLY put trust and your WHOLE faith into Him, His word, and the Holy Spirit, anything can happen in your life. Once you start to digest and appreciate His Word and the gospel, your spiritual ceiling is limitless. Your life will begin to be peaceful, the word will have its full effect on you and you will notice your life changing every single day. That’s a fact. Granted, just because you have faith in God doesn’t mean that you can fly to the moon on the back of a cow, either, let’s be realistic. There’s one thing that matters with God, your RELATIONSHIP with Him, it’s not religious actions that get you into Heaven. It’s all about your relationship with His sovereign being.
Not only will your life begin to change and with that change, peace will come into your heart. You’ll even notice God more…Your life might not even be any different, but you’ll begin to appreciate when God shows up. Maybe it’s a near wreck? Maybe it’s an A that you deserve on a test? Maybe it’s even something as simple as doing a chore for your family. You’ll start to feel God’s presence in your life…You won’t no longer WAIT for him to come to you, you will go to HIM. God the Father. So more about the passage, I’ve basically explained the gist, or the summary of the passage, but the key verse is 4:13…That is one of the most widely publicized verses of scripture because of it’s Power. You can literally do anything through God if you allow Him to work in your life. ANYTHING. So that’s what I’m saying, it’s almost like a step process in how God will move into your life. I will explain the steps shortly below the next paragraph, for those who don’t understand the passage completely.
Here’s another way to look at this passage, a guide on how to communicate with God.
1. Let GOD into your life.
2. Pray and speak with God.
3. Don’t just be generic, yes God knows everything about you, but if it’s IMPORTANT and specific, God will listen. That’s what 8-12 explains.
4. Be Specific in prayer. Tell God your anxieties, tell God how you feel, tell Him what you need, ask for guidance and help. He may not come through immediately, but he will open your eyes and show you a way to improve. More than likely, since he knew you would deal with the issue, the answer is RIGHT in front of you.
5. Have faith. Believe in God’s word.
6. You will begin experiencing peace and tolerance in your life.
7. Continue 2-5 on an everyday basis. Then lastly 8 will conclude the cycle. This is what God wants you to ALWAYS KNOW.
8. That no matter what happens in your life, you CAN DO ANYTHING THROUGH GOD. ANYTHING THRU CHRIST. There isn’t anything that God can’t do in your life. It all comes down to if He feels if it’s the right thing for YOU, the individual. Keep in mind, God’s vision is pure and perfect, ours is scared, corrupt, blurry, narrow minded, narcissistic, and just plain wrong. I absolutely am blessed to speak to you all and hope you’ve enjoyed! On the right hand side, there are the top-rated posts and archive, please be sure to check out those!
Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, if you have any questions, comments, etc please feel free to comment or contact me below! I have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately, so I would love to see what I can work on or even to be encouraged! As always, feel welcome to Reblog, share via social media, or do as you wish. As believers, we are all in this together! Let’s use WordPress as a medium to reach the lost in every nation in the world! God bless and thanks again! I have been receiving a lot of contact forms from you guys, it’s fantastic to hear your personal story and how the message impacts you! Thanks again so much!